Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Roundtable Update

I've noticed that I've often spoken of myself in the third person on this blog. I've even circulated a resume in which I've spoken of myself in the third person. Any recruiter unlucky enough to view it must have wondered of my need of an agent to represent myself. Filthy habit I hope not to repeat.

Anyway, I'm back on this blog after a hiatus of around two years. Much has happened in my life during this interval. On the personal front mostly. I am now a happily married man. I've married the girl I courted for over three years. Funny how far we have reached from these humble beginnings. I have been lucky. We'll be completing three months in just about a week.

Work front, I have survived a merger, and may benefit subsequently.

Life may not be exactly Bondesque but I am living in interesting times. Not to say that the world is humdrum, with all the economic crisis, political games and terrorist plots around, I am sure there will be lots to write about.

So watch out. I sometimes wonder if there is anybody that reads my blog. I suspect my wife comes here occasionally, but apart from her I fear I mostly write to an empty house. Do prove me incorrect by leaving a note.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back!!! Caught ya just on time:) And ofcourse I like the transformation from third person to first person:) All the best!!

5:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

heres a 'note' so that u know theres a fan in the making.. :)

2:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home