Saturday, November 19, 2005

No snow yet!

When I came here I was expecting to be moving from a reality show to a post card. It still hasn’t snowed here. But it sure is different.
Can’t believe it, I have traveled halfway across the earth in shorter time than I had to when I went home from Allahabad (forget Bangalore) during my summer breaks.
Rain greeted me both in Paris as well as Philadelphia. I didn’t mind, it was cold and windy, close to what I expected.
It gets lonely here sometimes, and I can’t go out for a walk whenever I feel like too. Nobody walks here. They even fine you if you try to.
Food also will be a problem here. There are not enough options to eat outside. Will have to force myself to cook!
Work will be my only savior while I wait for the snow.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home