Saturday, November 19, 2005

Belated

Remembering b'days was never my forte. This past year I have been especially guilty. One important b'day I missed in September was my blogs'. I mean 10th in 2004, I guess, was the day I decided to display my dirty linen to public.
Anyway, one year it has been and more, since getwastedatsams has started displaying the waste that sometimes plagues my mind. One year, and it is still not showing any signs of maturing. There is a serious dearth of worthwhile ideas, poetic prose or any structure. It seems more comfused about what it wants to say than I am right now. Still, I hope it lives on. Like the father of a toddler I expect development with time, the sooner the better ofcourse, yet I love it in its present form. Afterall its my child.

I don't wish belated b'days, but just to let you know you're thought about.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your previous background setting was better

12:12 PM  
Blogger Sameer Sarma said...

Trying out new things. Do I know you anonymous?

8:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well keep going then. Looking foreward to more changes:)

9:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home